Guide to Selling:
1. Find out how much your house is worth
- We will arrange a free valuation of your home
- Absolutely no obligation
- Carried out by an expert agent with local market knowledge
- We will listen to your requirements, give you open, honest advice and tell you about the current market
- We’ll recommend and agree an asking price with you
- We place your property on all the key property portals and sites including:
Myhome.ie, Daft.ie and of course, mcelhatton.ie
- On the internet and on sales particulars we give concise and well thought out information to ensure your property attracts as much attention as possible
- We use high quality images of your property designed to maximise the number of viewings generated
- We market your property to make sure it reaches the largest possible audience:
- Professional colour sales particulars
- Distinctive “For Sale” boards
- Internet advertising
- Local press advertising
- Regular telephone, mail and email contact with prospective buyers
- We will book viewings at times suitable for you
- After viewings we’ll pass on feedback given by the viewer
- We always check out your buyer before we confirm an offer
- Do they have a house to sell?
- Is there a chain?
- Do they have the necessary finance in place?
- All offers are confirmed in writing
- We’ll handle all negotiations with the buyer for you
5. Progressing your Sale
- We’ll keep in touch regularily, ensuring you are kept up to date
- We work with your lawyer to monitor the progress of your sale and ensure it is running smoothly
6. Closing the Sale
- Along with your conveyancer, we’ll help you arrange exchange of contracts and set a completion date for the sale.